Saturday Evening - Worship Service 6:00pm
Sunday Morning - Fellowship 10:30am, Worship Service 10:45am
The best day of your week
We think going to church should be an event that both adults and children look forward to. We’re far from perfect, but our people are friendly. We try to present a relaxed, informal Weekend Service that is uplifting as well as challenging. Our Pastor’s messages contain positive messages that help you enjoy life to the fullest as God intends us to.
Ottawa Community Church is passionate about reaching the community and communicating the message of Jesus Christ so everyone may obtain salvation through Him. The authority and basis of all our ministries is the Lordship of Jesus Christ as revealed in the Bible. As such, we believe that there are two priorities for our Church:
1. The first priority is the Great Commandment as found in Matthew 22: 36-40.
To love God and our fellow men and women means to fulfill the commands of God.
2. The second priority is the Great Commission as found in Matthew 28: 18-20.
We are to be making disciples in our own community and around the world. We believe that God’s will for His Church is to grow numerically and we as Christians are to work for Him.
To make disciples of Jesus Christ by winning, connecting, building, equipping and sending.
For the Church:
Committed to do whatever it takes to introduce a seeker to Christ.
For the Individual:
We will assist a person on their “journey” through the process of Fellowship, Worship, Discipleship, Ministry, and Evangelism.
What we believe
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.